Intern at Graceco Limitedwork Graceco LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-05-06
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. We are hiring an Intern in Alagbado, Lagos
Working Hours: 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
The Internship Program will run for 6 Months.
- Work across different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment.
- Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with teams and managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information; oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
- Run general industry related errands
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms; update company calendars
- Attend company functions and networking events
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Perform other work related tasks as required
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc degree or equivalent.
- Preference will be given to applicants who studied Food Science, Computer Science and Engineering.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division from a reputable university.
- Applicant must be residing within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs.
You will need to show:
- Business skills - ability to manage budgets, lead team and liaise with suppliers
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
- Problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 30th May, 2019, The subject of the mail should be "Intern".
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information