Intern at Ikorework IkoreplaceRemote, AbujaDate Posted: 2018-08-03
Ikore, an international development organization, proffering innovative solutions to drive sustainable social and enterprise development is hiring Interns
- You are passionate about improving the lives of rural poor, believe that small holder farmers should participate effectively in market systems.
- You are a self-starter and not afraid to learn
- You enjoy a challenge and are open to different ideas and working in a collaborative environment.
- Are you interested in social innovation, Agri-business and sustainability?
- Are you entrepreneurial and can work under little or no supervision?
- Do you have a solid understanding of what technologies fit where in a business context? Then apply for any of this
- Provide support to rural SMEs in fine tuning their strategy
- The roles require a working knowledge of the Nigeria Agri business space
- Be prepared to tackle new challenges and ultimately push the sector towards a better practice.
- Contribute to project Planning and business development to ensure that technical aspects are well integrated into broader project goals
- Participate in strategy and business development
- Deliver high-quality marketing and sales strategy support
- Provide content for blog and other media platforms
- MBA candidates seeking for internship positions, recent graduates or interns with Degree in Engineering, Sciences, business or other related fields Working experience in Startup/engineering firm is desirable but not compulsory
- Less than 28 years of age
- Based in Abuja
who we are looking for:
- Highly entrepreneurial
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Analytic problem solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook
- Primary and secondary market research skills desired
- Fundraising skill
- Stakeholder and Partnership Management Skill
- Social Media Skills
- Sense of Humor
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with Cover Letter to: Jobs@ikore.org by 30th September, 2018, with the job title as reference
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information