Intern at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)work Management Sciences for Health (MSH)placeNigerDate Posted: 2018-02-13
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, is hiring an Intern in Niger State.
The key expectations of the M&E Intern’s position is to support the M&E Unit in ensuring that MSH’s M&E system is well positioned to provide continuous technical guidance, capacity building, M&E systems strengthening to MSH supported facilities, Community Based Organizations, and State M&E Teams.
- Support timely and qualitative data reports to donors and other applicable authorities.
- Support data entry into DATIM, review of DATIM data entries and running of quality checks on same.
- Support the management of project databases
- Support project EMR operations
- Support data quality operations including but not limited to data validation and DQA.
- Support the development and dissemination of project data use products
- Support the tracking of status of accomplishment of deliverables.
- Support the provision of Technical Support to supported health facilities and entities.
- Undertake the filing and safe keep of M&E resource materials, reports, submissions to external audiences, correspondences, meeting reports, training materials and other strategic documents.
- Support the Validation of data in all reporting templates (PMTCT, HTC and ART) monthly for state and USAID
- Any other Duties assigned by the supervisors
Qualifications and Experience
- Postgraduate degree in Statistics, Epidemiology or related field with focus on monitoring and evaluation and/or Biostatistics.
- At least 2 years hand-on-experience in monitoring and evaluation with very good analytical, presentation, communication and reporting skills.
- Significant experience in developing monitoring plans and/or management information systems 2 years of which spent working with NGOs in an African setting.
- Excellent inter-personal, multi-cultural and team building skills.
- Strong computer skills particularly in spreadsheets, database and statistical applications.
- Significant experience working in HIV/AIDS programs in Nigeria.
- Familiarity with PEPFAR reporting systems highly desirable, particularly for HIV Counseling and Testing, prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission, ART and OVC desirable
- Excellent writing skills, oral and written communication skills and fluency in English
Click here for more information and application
Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe