Intern - Industrial Market Penetration (Sales) at Baker Hugheswork Baker HughesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-17
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an international industrial service company and one of the world's largest oil field services companies.
Baker Hughes is hiring an Intern - Industrial Market Penetration (Sales) in Lagos, Nigeria.
- BHGE Nigeria is offering is an internship/co-op program designed to give College/University students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership
- The duration of our internship program spans a period of 3 - 6 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace. Candidates need to be available commencing from May 2018 for the next 3 to through 6 months
- Identify and unlock opportunities within non-O&G and other industrial segments.
- Conduct an industrial market assessment to identify TAM and quick wins.
- Categorize countries based on market size; identify channels to penetrate markets.
- Rank countries based on industrial base and available opportunities.
- Identify key segments with potential for quick wins.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy.
- Fresh Graduate - Degree in Sciences/Marketing/Economics
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your Resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Click here to apply
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe