Intern - Web Designer at Afmrecruitwork AfmrecruitplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-10-14
Afmrecruit, a recruitment agency, is hiring an Intern - Web Designer
The incumbent will be responsible for creating the design and layout of the companys' website / web pages. S/he will strive to create and maintain visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Other specific responsibilities include:
- Planning site design by clarifying goals and designing functionality
- Designing webpage layout and developing site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content
- Updating site content and graphics and maintaing links.
- Monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options
- Protecting site by design and installation of security precautions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Multimedia, Web Design and Development or related courses
- Experience with Web User Interface Design and Illustration tools
- The ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills.
If interested and qualified, click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe