Interns at Dressmeoutlet.comwork Dressmeoutlet.complaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-02-28
Dressmeoutlet.com, a fashion-focused, quality-focused and customer-centric online retailer for high-quality Fashion & Beauty Products, is hiring Interns in Lagos
- Dressmeoutlet.com is currently hiring candidates for our internship and first class graduates rotational program.
- Candidates will gain exposure to many departments including Sales, Warehousing, Studio/Photography, CEO's Office, Finance and Fleet Management. Candidates must be recent graduates, pre or post NYSC.
- First Class or 2nd Class Upper Degree in any field related to Mass Communication, Business Administration, Engineering and Computer Science.
- Good Looks and marketing capabilities.
- Fast Learner with high ambitions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Not older than 23 years old at time of interview.
- Competitive Entry-level Internship Salary
- Strong exposure, knowledge and experience related to the e-commerce industry
- Company laptop or phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output
- Performance-based bonuses
- Mandatory company-paid training and courses
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 1 year of dedicated high-performance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company
How to Apply
If iterested and qualified, kindly forward your Curriculum Vitae or Resume and an introduction letter/ personal summary/biography/cover letter, the specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject to: email@example.com by 30th March, 2018.
- If you do not receive any communication from Dressmeoutlet.com within one month, consider your application unsuccessful but on file to be considered for future positions.
- Thank you and we look forward to welcoming super-smart leaders on-board team Dressmeoutlet.com. Add Jobs@dressmeoutlet.com to your address book to ensure you receive your interview invitation promptly in your inbox.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information