Junior Accountant at AFMconceptswork AfmrecruitplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-10-27
AFMconcepts is a holding firm based in Lekki phase 1, we are looking to hire an Accountant to manage our books
• Invoice & Petty Cash management
• Compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements
• Prepare budgets and balance company’s financial records.
• Prepare balance sheet, profit/loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Compile and analyze account data.
• Analyze and recommend financial actions and best accounting options.
• Handle related accounting responsibilities
• Candidate must be male and minimum qualification is BSC in Accounting
• Candidate should have at least 1 year work experience.
• Good communication skills.
• Computer literacy and familiar with accounting tools and software.
• Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
• Candidate must be a good team player and good team working skills.
• Candidate experienced in graphics, content writing and possess basic IT skills is preferable.
• Also preferable are candidates living in Lekki or its' environs.
Click here to apply if qualified and interested
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information