PHP Developer at First Bank of Nigeria Limitedwork First Bank of Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-10-27
First Bank of Nigeria Limited - our ideal PHP Developer must be dedicated to the craft and should have written codes that they are proud of.
The PHP Developer Intern will be responsible for:
- Writing “clean”, well-designed codes
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Adopt industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Ideal candidates should have:
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
Successful interns will be expected to:
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- Have High performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
As valuable members of our team, FirstBank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Computer Science, Engineering or related departments
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 – 6 months
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Click here to apply
First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe