Product Management Intern at TechBeaverwork TechBeaverplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-28
- TechBeaver is a startup tech company specialising in software development and testing product development and management.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Brief press and analysts and go on press tours.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background, with experience in using spreadsheets, and project management tools
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Willingness to learn and be dedicated to getting results.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interestes and qualified candidates should send their CV and Brief Introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Product Management Intern" as the subject of the email.on or before 4th April, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe