Public Relations & Events Intern at Dressmeoutlet.comwork Dressmeoutlet.complaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-04
Dressmeoutlet.com, a fashion-focused, quality-focused and customer-centric online retailer for high-quality Fashion & Beauty Products, is hiring a Public Relations & Events Intern in Lagos
- Candidates should preferably have a First Degree in Mass Communication, Business Administration or related fields.
- Should be a peopleperson with a strong flair for networking and socializing.
- Must be passionate about sales, marketing, promotions, business growth and development. Thorough training will be provided in all areas.
- Should have a strong passion for the fashion industry and the growth of the Made in Africa campaign.
- Should additionally be passioanate about negotiations, business planning and organizational management.
- Must be very well skilled in events planning and public relations.
- Must be a confident speaker and leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Will be in charge of ensuring excellence and global growth from Dressmeoutlet.com's semiannual Cocktails & Dresses events.
- Will manage media liaison and eventspartnership for Dressmeoutlet.com.
- Must be passionate about #dressmeoutlet #cocktails and dresses #made in africa #made in nigeria #make africa great always #olatorera oniru #olatorera consultancy.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent learning environment for solid professional and personal growth
- Company laptop, phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output
- Annual company/individual performancebased bonuses
- Flexible Minimum Working Hours and overtime pay. Flexible weekend extrapay for qualified employees.
- Mandatory companypaid trainings and courses
- Personal employee handbook & fulltime contract after 6 months of dedicated highperformance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, nontraditional, indigenous, highgrowth company.
- Other highperformance perks such as company discounts, product freebies, event invitations and free snacks/tea during working hours.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, kindly forward your Curriculum Vitae or Resume and an introduction letter/ personal summary/biography/cover letter, the specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject to: email@example.com by 30th May, 2018.
- If you do not receive any communication from Dressmeoutlet.com within one month, consider your application unsuccessful but on file to be considered for future positions.
- Thank you and we look forward to welcoming super-smart leaders on-board team Dressmeoutlet.com. Add Jobs@dressmeoutlet.com to your address book to ensure you receive your interview invitation promptly in your inbox.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe