Quality Assurance Intern (Undergraduate) at Guinness Nigeriawork Guinness Nigeria PlcplaceLagos and EdoDate Posted: 2018-02-19
Guinness Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position of: Quality Assurance Intern in Lagos and Edo States
- Interns will be working on complaints and trade returns reduction projection, sampling and documentation to support full CODEX compliance.
- The internship is for a fixed period of between 6 to 12 months.
- Interns must be students in an accredited academic and/or technical institution undertaking either a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) or a National Diploma (OND or HND) or technical certificate.
- Intending Interns must be in any of Food Technology, Food Science, Microbiology or any other related fields to be eligible for this role
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- Undergraduate Interns:
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Must have a letter from institution indicating you are a student and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Eligible candidates from technical schools may also apply
Guinness Nigeria Plc
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information