Quality Control Intern at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Ltdwork Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions LimitedplaceQuality Control InternDate Posted: 2018-04-23
Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES), a major player in the downstream oil and gas marketing sector, is looking to hire a Quality Control Intern in Lagos.
- We are currently recruiting for the role of Quality Control Intern who will be responsible for administering the necessary testing to ensure purchased and discharged product supplies meet the required standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Professionalism, innovativeness, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Cleanserve team members have in common.
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the wet depot
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the Bridgers
- Investigating or reporting questionable test results.
- Ensuring bowsers are drained on a daily basis
- Conducting of quality checks on bowsers
- Preparing release certificate for loaded bowsers
- Monitoring of the pressure reading of the filters
- Conducting necessary tests to ensure the integrity of the filter
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related disciplines
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a Petroleum Laboratory
- Professional certification is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com on or before 27th April, 2018 with the position clearly stated as the subject or the email will be disregarded.
Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe