Sales And Marketing Intern at Kimberly Ryanwork Kimberly RyanplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2018-02-19
Kimberly Ryan, a HR company. is currently hiring a Sales And Marketing Intern for an International Organisation in Abuja
• The Sales/Marketing Intern provides support to clients and teammates.
• Ability to work with sales target
• Interns are responsible for maintaining satisfied clients by delivering assistance and support to HR generalists and consultants on various projects.
• Support with daily administrative tasks
• Assist with Recruitment processes
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Administration of tests and assessments
• Schedule appointments, plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms when needed
• Database Management
• Maintain Client and vendor contact list
• Perform market research on competition
• Clear understanding of marketing and sales functions
• Maximise sales revenues from new and existing clients and Business partners
• Ability to build and managed relationships with client.
• marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
• Ability to develop sales strategies,
• Awareness of analytical sales tools and proficient with the use of social media
• Identify emerging markets, industry trends and consumers patterns while proactively positioning the organization to benefit from such insight.
• Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
• Representing KR at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• Support with any other duties as may be required
Requirements and Qualifications
• Candidate must possess a bachelor’s Degree (minimum of second class lower division).
• Excellent communication skills
• Candidate should possess 0-2 years’ experience
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent computer skills / knowledge (MS Office Excel and PowerPoint) etc.
• Experience with social media campaign/marketing tools is an advantage
• Strong commercial awareness
• A high degree of self-motivation and drive
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
• Passionate about sales and Persistent
• Good Analytical Skills
• Self-driven and resilient
• Marketing Research & Analysis
• Problem Solving & Analysis
• A self-starter
How to Apply
if interested and qualfified, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail. Applications should be sent on or before 20th February 2018.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe