Saturday Internwork Young Readers LibraryplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2017-09-27
Young Readers Library, a book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills, is hiring a Saturday Intern in Abuja
- To support with the planning, implementation and running of the Saturday book clubs at our book club centres at Kubwa and Gwarinpa.
- Run enrichment programs such as book club, poetry club etc
- Read to children
- Support in completing journals
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum SSCE
- experienc working with children. Preferably in a school setting.
- NYSC members advised to apply
- Ability to work in a team
- IT skills
- Ability to remain calm or composed under stress
- Good communication skill
- live in close proximity to gwarinpa and lives.
- Must be available between 9.30 am And 1pm
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV 6th October, 2017
Note: Training is required.
Young Readers Library
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information