Social Media Internwork DRAGNET SOLUTIONS LIMITEDplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-09-27
Are you focused on results and passionate about Social Media?
Dragnet Solutions is looking for a Media intern to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our Company. The Applicant should have great Communication and Coordination skills, Be IT Savvy, good command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understands how to build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers
- Track, measure, and analyze website and social media performance
- Oversee operational activities of all website(s) with specific attention aimed at marketing, content creation, and maintenance.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with a Second Class Upper in Mass Communication, English Language, or Marketing.
- Passionate about Marketing and Social Media
- Applicant should not be more than 25 years of age
- Proficiency with Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Work creatively with limited resources
- Display certain knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Self -motivated and confident in making sound business decisions
- Bonus experience with Content Management and blogging
If interested, click here to apply
APPLICATION CLOSES ON THE 29TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2017.
DRAGNET SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe