Social Media Intern at Bingreach Digitalwork Bingreach DigitalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-08-03
Bingreach Digital, a Lagos based full service Digital agency, is hiring a Social Media Intern in Lagos
What We're Looking For
- We're looking for someone who can fully manage the social media sharing to our clients social profiles: exuding the relevant brand voice and tone, experimenting with new strategies for growth, and seeking new ways to connect and help our community.
- Location - Preferred candidate must be able to work from the office and also work remotely as the team meets physically thrice a week.
- Here is a breakdown of where we'd love some of your expertise to help us improve:
- Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates that are sent to the client social media profiles.
- Create paid marketing campaigns on social to help reach more customers and interested people in improving their social media strategy.
- Embody the client voice and tone in every tweet, update, and conversation on social.
- Be data-informed about what's working on social and what's not
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- Work together with the content team to share insight and strategize
- The social media intern would report directly to the Head Of Digital, David.
- Creativity, professionalism, Integrity, fun and relationship are our core values at Bingreach. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
- At Bingreach we believe you do your best work when you feel your best. Here are a just a few benefits we’re proud to provide our team.
- Learning & Development: Receive I00,000 annually (or equivalent) towards a personal or professional development project
- Happier Weekdays: Paid leave, off days, and sick, convenient work schedules and opportunities to get to know your team better through things like weekly catered lunch or breakfast, Thursday Hangouts, and game nights.
- A little extra money: Depending on your role within the team, you get to enjoy monetary bonuses between N10,000 to N50,000 monthly
- Own Bingreach equity: You put in so much work so why not get a bigger piece of the pie. Members of our team who meet the criteria are entitled to own part of the Company.
- Retreats: Join us on annual company retreats
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter with the title - Social Media Intern to: email@example.com by 8th August, 2018.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information