Social Media Intern at CredPalwork CredPalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-05-06
CredPal allows you buy anything and pay at your convenience over a period of time across any of your favorite stores. We are hiring a Social Media Intern in Lagos.
- We are currently looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of various social media sites and will be responsible for contributing to designs, monitoring and posting on our social media networks
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Increase the number of followers we have on Twitter and Instagram by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates.
- Monitoring and replying to Tweets and DMs from candidates and clients (under supervision from a Director)
- Posting contents, images and Tweets, on a daily basis (both job- and industry-related); and using tools like Tweet Deck to plan forward-looking Tweets over weekends and holidays (under supervision from a Director)
- Posting updates to the Company LinkedIn account (initially under supervision from a Director)
- Understanding and monitoring social media analytics
- Coordinating and Distributing Content
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Track key social media analytics on a monthly basis, including Google Analytics, Bitly statistics, LinkedIn company stats, etc.
- Excellent Speaking and written communication skills
- Good Command of English
- Content Development Skills
- Must have a solid grasp of all social media networks.
- Must leave in a reasonable distance from Yaba, Lagos
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Knowledge of design tools, such as, Photoshop, Canvas, Corel draw, etc.
- Must be a female
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 14th, May 2019.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information