Social Media Intern (NYSC) at Gibadi.comwork Gibadi.complaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-12-19
Gibadi.com, online marketplace is hiring experienced Social Media Intern (Preferrably NYSC Corps Member) to assist the strategy and execution of our social media plan. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and comfortable multi-tasking. The Social Media Intern’s goal will be to attract, engage and interact with our virtual community. The successful Social Media Intern will have knowledge and passion for social media including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube & Google+.
- Execute the creation and publishing of relevant, original, and high-quality content.
- Maintain a regular publishing schedule.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content.
- Create and maintain editorial calendars and schedules.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Work with the marketing team to create a solid branding message across all channels.
- Create social media campaigns and call to actions that drive engagement and conversions.
- Monitor and tracking all outgoing and incoming social media communication.
- Must be an NYSC Corps Member looking for a Place of Primary Assignment.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Good writing/blogging skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and experience with working as a team player.
Click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information