Social Media Manager (Internship) at Thrive Media Nigeriawork Thrive Media NigeriaplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-02-28
Thrive Media Nigeria is hiring a Social Media Manager in Nigeria.
We're fortunate to be in the great position to share online with an engaged audience and to experiment with finding new ways to grow on social media. We're excited to expand this into a full-time role.
We're looking for someone who can fully manage the social media sharing to our Buffer (or using other social media growth platforms) social profiles: exuding our voice and tone, experimenting with new strategies for growth, and seeking new ways to connect and help our community.
Here is a breakdown of where we'd love some of your expertise to help us improve:
- Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates that are sent to the Buffer social media profiles
- Create paid marketing campaigns on social to help us reach more customers and interested people in improving their social media strategy
- Embody the company voice and tone in every tweet, update, and conversation
- Be data-informed about what's working on social and what's not
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- Work together with the editorial team to share insight and strategies on the Social blog
In your application, we'd love to read about some examples where you've used and incorporated some of the above strategies in your previous work experiences. Could you share a sample with us?
if interested and qualified, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating position in the email subject area.
Thrive Media Nigeria
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe