Software Developer (Intern) at Emerging Platformswork Emerging PlatformsplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-04-16
Emerging Platforms - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Software Developer (Intern) in Abuja.
- The role will be responsible for providing technical support to both internal and external clients of Emerging Platforms.
- S(He) will be concerned with ensuring Emerging Platforms' solutions are continually innovated to offer the best level of service to its clients.
- Provide application and administrative support for solutions that are in live production by systems upgrade and bug resolution.
- Develop and manage software application development on required platforms (Linux, Windows, PHP, Java, C#, SQL, MySQL, HTML, Web, Desktop and Mobile device) with state of the art secure frameworks - OS, networks.
- Ability to produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements as well as process designs and training documentations.
- Assist in development of new business initiatives and pre-sales activities.
Skills & Requirements
- Reasonable technical problem-solving abilities with capacity in systems integrations, customizations and configurations
- Understanding in modern, both SQL and noSQL Databases
- Possess an understanding of database performance.
- Passionate about best practices in software engineering while not sacrificing time to production.
- Experience in web application development - from solid API design and ability to develop to seamless web page implementation.
- A high-performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- Advocate of automated testing. We always include a full suite of tests for a feature to verify and future proof our code.
- Strong UI engineering skills and proficiency in at least React, Vue or Angular
- DevOps skill, understanding of the build pipeline and Ability to use Docker, Anisible
- Understanding of AWS architecture Elastic Compute cloud. ability to setup VPC and Auto Scaling cloud architecture
- Business focused
- Customer focused
- Enthusiastic, analytical, creative, innovative and confident
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 21st April, 2020
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe