Studio Operation Intern/ Assistant at Pinnacle Health Radiowork Pinnacle Health RadioplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-01-04
• Maintains control over radio studio equipment including continuous maintenance of such equipment
• Facilitates program arrangement for coverage of news, sports, feature stories and public affairs
• Record, mix and editing podcasts for online transmission.
• Making sure all relevant resources, from news items to guests, are sourced before recording.
• Transmitting podcast and uploading on the station’s website.
• Operating the systems during live program (mixer, computer, cameras etc).
• Produce radio commercials, sweeps and jingles in response to client briefs and station promotions.
• Assist the production set-ups during station events, remotes and station appearances.
• Provide direct assistance to Chief Editor.
• Supported public relations, business correspondence, and general office responsibilities.
• Good command of English
• Minimum of OND
• Familiar with audio-visual production (audio and video editing)
• Familiar with software like after effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, among others
• Must be IT inclined.
• Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing technology. Have a vivid imagination, artistic eye, and creative mindset with ability to work well under deadlines.
• Good research and interviewing skills
• Awareness of media law
NB: Living on the island in Lagos and flair for broadcasting will be an added advantage
How to apply
Forward your application, including your location to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pinnacle Health Radio
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information