Summer Interns at CornerStone Staffingwork CornerStone StaffingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-10-16
CornerStone Staffing - Our Client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a Summer Interns. The internship program is designed to provide real-world experience that is directly related to your academic discipline and career goals and provide you a better understanding of career options for your degree. Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team.
- Assigned projects to accelerate learning of key functions/process.
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within the corporate office.
- Tours and exposure to other business areas (e.g., stores, distribution center) to ensure full understanding of the
- company structure and strategy.
End of program presentation of project findings, and recommended course of action to executives.
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 1 - 2 years
- Minimum of 2:1
- Recent graduates can be considered/About to complete and/or completed NYSC
- Proficient in word, excel, power point, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for retail, and interested in being part of crafting the future of retail.
If interested and qualified, click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe