3D/2D Graphic Artist at Hazon Holdingswork Hazon HoldingsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-11-06
Hazon Holdings - We are recruiting to fill the position of a 3D/2D Graphic Artist in Lagos.
- The graphic Artist is responsible for the creation and management of visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers
- He/she develops the overall layout and production design for product illustration, editorials, advertisements, brochures, magazines and corporate reports within the brand identity.
- Create the visual versions of brands, messages and communications
- Convey the businesses messages across in ways that are memorable, effective, and aesthetically pleasing
- Work with Stakeholders to understand the scope of a project, translate their goals and ideas into design briefs and design concepts
- Prepares for projects by doing image & comparable research.
- Brainstorms & mocks up ideas & design solutions
- Advise stakeholders on how to communicate message the design through design strategy
- Think creatively and use innovation to produce/refine appropriate creative interactive designs/ideas and concepts based on agreed briefs and objectives within agreed timelines and quality standardsIllustrates concepts by doing layouts, selecting font types & sizes, arranging copy and images/renderings
- This might require rough sketches and working on layouts ready for printProofreading/review design to produce accurate and high-quality work and thereafter present finalised ideas and concepts to stakeholdersIncorporate changes recommended by stakeholders into the final design
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers when required
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists for completion of projects
- Prepares visual presentations for Senior Management including communicating visual ideas to Senior Management & Core CreativePrioritizes, manages & accomplishes multiple projects simultaneously
- Designing Social Media Creatives
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Arts or related field with training in graphic design
- Essential to have at least 2 years relevant practical experience in creating graphics for clients within the retail spaceAdvanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, PowerPoint & Keynote.
- The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Positive Attitude
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible.
- Artistry and creativity, with plenty of initiative, passion and enthusiasm for design Communication Proficiency, Teamwork, ability to collaborate and flexibility
- Proven ability to work independently, identify and communicate creative solutions to challengesWorking with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), 3D design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies/industry software
- Time Management skills with an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Ability to meet up with short deadlines
- Confidence and presentation skills with the ability to pitch ideas to stakeholders
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Open-mindedness and a willingness to accept feedback and make changes to designs
- Maintain a strong focus on business priorities and be persistent in follow-through
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVsusing the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information