Account and Sales Officer at SeedCo Nigeriawork SeedCo NigeriaplaceNigerDate Posted: 2022-01-05
SeedCo Nigeria is a joint venture seed company between Seed Co West Africa Limited and SARO Agrosciences Nigeria Limited that commenced operations in Nigeria in 2013. The company was saddled with the responsibility of revolutionizing the maize value chain by producing high-yielding hybrid maize varieties in Nigeria.
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing the sales nodeaccounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Inflows collection and confirmation
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Accurate sales capture
- Managing expenses at sales node
- Reporting all financial details.
- Candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc Degree in Accounting with 0-3 year work experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.on or before 11th January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe