Account Executive at ARM Life - Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt & Onitshawork ARM LifeplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2017-11-24
• Marketers are expected to apply pro-active, methodical and innovative working practices to identify and develop renewable business opportunities, create and maintain strong client relationships, market and sell a range of financial products whilst providing best advice and a quality service. Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Onitsha
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Market and sell a range of financial products whilst providing best advice and a quality service
- Devise and execute business development strategies to attract and acquire new clients
- Analyze clients’ financial needs, goals, sensitivity to risk and investment horizon
- Advise clients regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different investment strategies
- Cross checking & Collation of Retirement Saving Account Forms
- Ensuring that enrollees submit their Certificate of Membership to the necessary quarters
- Liaise with the accounts section of the client office to ensure quick remittance of staff contributions as quickly as PINS are generated and delivered
- Responsible for the management of clients accounts and feedback on the quality of service delivered to ensure improvement and world-class service
- Create, implement, and continually review, a plan that includes strategies designed to help clients pursue long term goals
- Achieve client satisfaction and loyalty through excellent service
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Investment Platform.
- Sound knowledge of investment products and markets and ability to apply this knowledge
- Experience in retail financial services and a proven track record in a sales or target driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively uncover and resolve complex customer and employee issues.
- Excellent communication skills, common sense, and an empathetic ear
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of back office operations
- Excellent entrepreneurial orientation.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of office productivity tools.
- Competitive drive and achievement oriented
- Motivation to learn, sell, and grow
- Good mathematical and computer skills
- High degree of self-confidence
Click here to apply
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe