Account Officer at Rovedana Limitedwork Rovedana LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-10-23
Rovedana Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Account Officer in Lagos
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare various financial reports and submit it to regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate with chief financial officer and evaluate all fiscal policies and recommend improvements for programs.
- Manage all communication with investor on various investor and earning releases.
- Analyze potential contracts and mergers and manage all investments for company.
- Administer all accounting functions for acquisition and integration of processes.
- Supervise all functions of Corporate Controller and subsidiaries.
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements.
- Work with investor relations of organization and participate in various meetings for all potential investors.
- Develop and establish all accounting policies for banks.
- Coordinate with internal and external legal advisors and senior bank personnel.
Net Monthly Salary - N40,000.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th October, 2017.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe