Accountant at Edgewood Consulting Limitedwork Edgewood Consulting LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-14
- Edgewood Consulting Limited - Our client, a Real Estate firm duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, driven by passion for excellence.
- Gather and monitor financial data like sales revenues and liabilities
- Ensure daily posting of all necessary ledgers of account accordingly
- Preparation of weekly, monthly financial reports to line manager
- Managing office cash and updating transfer payments with supporting documents
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets for the company and also collate/monitor departmental budgets
- Invoice preparation and receipts generation
- Reconciling and balancing all financial records
- Disbursing funds necessary for office operations e.g., transport and office supplies
- Track and confirm payments from customers and any other bank activity
- Create well detailed financial reports for management and for audit purposes
- Monitor and report on any account discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analysis to assess potential investment opportunities and advise management on risks
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of accounting information system to strengthen efficiency.
- Perform internal audit to substantiate financial statements and transactions.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study.
- 2 - 3 years’ work experience.
- 2 - 4 years relevant work experience.
- ACA is an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software use and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
- Experience with accounting software is a plus.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Accountant" as the subject of the email.on or before 31st March,2022.
Edgewood Consulting Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe