Accountant at Pruvia Integrated Limitedwork Pruvia Integrated LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-14
Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Accountant in Lagos.
- Gathering and monitoring financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecasting costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
- 1-3 years of proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- B.Sc/HND Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Pruvia Integrated Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe