Accountant at The Placework The PlaceplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-05-20
The Place, a food and beverage company, is hiring an Accountant in Abuja (FCT).
- The Accounts Officer will process all financial transactions, reconcile accounts and prepare data/reports.
- This post involves inward/outward invoicing, including payment progression. Significant relevant experience of general financial duties is essential.
- To ensure the proper and timely valuation of monthly stock counts, preparation of variance report, and Budget monitoring.
- Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statement with Payment Voucher, purchase, and sales ledgers.
- Processing financial transactions through Sage and other accounting applications.
- Determining the Costs of Performances, Functions, and Activities in a manner that Facilitates Analysis and Valid Comparisons with Established Criteria among time Periods.
- Monthly stock Valuation, Stocktaking, Stock reconciliation, Budget monitoring.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statement and Inter-branch Accounts Reconciliation.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a maximum of OND in Accountancy
- Have at least 1-year cognate experience
- Have excelled data analytics skills, should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Be Attentive with a keen eye for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must be computer literate. With commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as NAV, SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy, etc
- Must be residing in Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 3rd June, 2021.
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
- If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe