Accountant - Tally at Ascentech Service Limitedwork Ascentech Service LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-15
Ascentech Service Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are hiring an Accountant - Tally in Lagos.
- Our client wants to hire the services of an Account Officer. He/ She will be responsible for some of our financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- The candidate’s responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- A hands-on experience with the use of Enterprise Resource Planning Software like Tally ERP is a must
- Handle all accounting transactions; such as Purchasing, Sales,
- Handle Bank / Cash Receipts & Bank / Cash Payments
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable for Plant and at Group Level
- Stock taking and Valuation
- Handle Statutory payments (NSITF; VAT; Pension etc)
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Import LC’s Reconciliation
- Customer or Supplier Reconciliation
- Payroll Accounting.
- And any other assigned task.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
- Additional certification (ACA or ACCA) is a plus
- 1-2 years’ work experience.
- Proven Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Tally ERP and Sage
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 21st March, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Ascentech Service Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe