Accounts Officer at Zidowork ZidoplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-02-25
Zido, a transport and logistics company, is hiring an Accounts Officer in Lagos.
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending.
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources.
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- Handle general account queries.
- Management of petty cash and bank transactions.
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
- Provide support to the Accounts Department.
- Assist with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports.
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma in Accounting, Finance or any other related fields. OND holders and Corpers are strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience as an Accounts Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools, particularly MS Excel and other accounting software.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties.
- Applicants residing on the Island or environs are preferred for ease of commute.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 7th March, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe