Analyst at The African Talent Company - Abuja and Lagoswork The African Talent CompanyplaceAbuja and LagosDate Posted: 2018-02-05
The African Talent Company - Do you have an investment banking background and you are Abuja/Lagos based or willing to relocate to either? A client of ours has an opportunity for you.
Role Title: Analyst, Mass Affluent Sales.
You will act as a generalist, taking responsibility for investments from acquisition, to asset management, to resolution. You will pursue numerous investment leads, build financial models, review legal pleadings, and pitch investment ideas to team members. You should have thorough understanding of the investment process and be able to develop both qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
Deep knowledge of equities and fixed income instruments, IPO/secondary offerings is of primary importance
Client engagement skills and profit orientation is also of significant importance.
• CIS certification.
• 1-2 years experience in a similar role
• Passion for stocks and the broader markets
• Effective and articulate communicator
• Relationship building skills and confidence
• Ability to take initiative and ownership
• Ability to multitask and attack a problem from multiple angles
• High level proficiency in Excel and Power-point.
Only qualified CVs should be sent to email@example.com
The African Talent Company
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe