Application Developer at ARM Pension Managers (PFA)work ARM Pension Managers (PFA)placeLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-14
- ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
- Implement new business application software, capturing end user requirements and configuring, testing and integrating as necessary.
- Implement new releases of existing business application software, capturing end user requirements and configuring, testing and integrating as necessary.
- Design, create, test and document new and amended SQL, packages and programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- Develop, implement and report the findings of suitable test schedules to measure and improve the quality of ICT solutions being deployed, to ensure that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
- Integrate and test components and/or subsystems and their interfaces in order to create operational services.
- Work closely with team members and vendors to tune and troubleshoot applications
- Develop bespoke application when required in-line with development policy.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Perform other related duties/special projects as assigned to support the IT business initiatives.
- Minimum of First Degree or equivalent relevant subject
- Entry Level or up to 3+ years’ experience in technology development
- Experience with backlog grooming, sprint management and source control using tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Github.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks required with Laravel Framework preferred
- Familiarity with Vue
- Familiarity with Flutter.
ARM Pension Managers (PFA)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe