Architect at Emel Groupwork Emel GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-01-26
Emel Group, a business conglomerate, is looking forward to employing an architect in Lagos, Nigeria
This position responsibilities will include:
• 2D and 3D design and visualization
• Great proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, (Microsoft Excel)
• Experience with building and site work. (Knowledge of Aluminum and Glass Works is an added advantage).
• Production of shop drawings.
• Any other duty that might be assigned
• Should be able to identify lead and report same to supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• A graduate of Architecture with relevant knowledge and experience.
• Computer proficiency and familiarity with design software for 3D and 2D visualization.
• Project Management Knowledge and customer care experience.
• Ability to take site measurement for Building.
• Knowledge of effective time management
• Knowledgeable across all discipline.
• The ability to lead and work with teams.
• Computer literate
• Ability to work under pressure and produce quality result.
• Broad knowledge on 3D and 2D visualization.
• Willing and able to travel out of Lagos at any given time.
interested candidates please forward your CV to Chizoba.email@example.com
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe