Assistant Editor at TW Magazinework TW MagazineplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-02-12
TW Magazine is hiring an Asistant Editor.
As tw expands, we are looking for an enthusiastic assistant editor to join our team and participate in all stages of the publication process. Are you between 27 and 35, vibrant and ready to explore new opportunities you just might be what we need. Go to www.twmagazine.net to get details.
As an assistant editor you will support the editor-in-chief to administer, plan and produce our glamorous yet wholesome magazine for today’s woman.
Ultimately, you should be able to deliver exceptional and informative content to meet the preferences of our discerning audience of woman seeking content that can inspire and help them live better lives.
• Collaborate with the editor-in-chief to research and plan new articles
• Commission articles
• Liaise with team members (e.g. writers, reporters and photographers) ensuring deadlines are met
• Write and edit pieces
• Proofread and check articles for accuracy
• Suggest possible sources and improvements for pieces
• Choose supporting material, like images and illustrations
• Follow current events and developments and suggest original ideas
• Use social media and SEO to draw attention to articles
• Provide administrative support to the editor-in-chief
• Proven work experience as an assistant editor
• Strong writing and proofreading skills
• Experience with MS Office, InDesign, or other publishing tools
• Familiarity with SEO and social media platforms
• Proficiency in English
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• BSc degree in journalism, communications or related field
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe