Assistant Technical Officer (ATO) - Lab Services at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiativework Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)placeCross RiverDate Posted: 2019-10-17
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. We are hiring an Assistant Technical Officer (ATO) - Lab Services in Cross River.
- Will be coordinating program activities of the AHNI/Nigeria field offices.
- S/he will provide program management support and coordination in planning, design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of assigned project activities.
- BMSL degree in Laboratory Sciences or related field with 1-3 years post national youth service experience in provision of laboratory support for HIV/AIDS.
- Knowledge of advanced laboratory procedures, diagnosis and management related to PCR lab.
- Certification of license to practice as a medical laboratory scientist is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system such teaching hospital and NGOs is highly desirable..
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Applications) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document, on or before 30th October, 2019, with the "Job Title and Location" clearly indicated as the subject of the email.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information