Automobile Service Engineer at TeamAcework TeamAceplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-01
TeamAce - We are recruiting to fill the position of an Automobile Service Engineer in Lagos.
- As our Automobile Service Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing vehicles, handling troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximize reliability and functionality.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Candidates should possess HND, OND, or BSc degree with at least 2 years work experience
- Proven experience as an auto mechanic
- High school diploma is preferred;
- Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written)
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment like lift.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Physically fit
- Experience in repairs of diesel and petrol vehicles.
- Ability to multi-task
- Should reside on the Island.
N60,000- N80,000 plus Allowance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 5th February, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe