British American Tobacco plc Global Graduate Program - Financework British American Tobacco plcplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-25
British American Tobacco plc, a British multinational cigarette and tobacco manufacturing company, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its Global Graduate Program - Finance in Lagos
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Global Graduates to join our Finance team in Nigeria.
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits - you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record - minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed your National Youth Service (NYSC)?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
British American Tobacco plc
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information