Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bankwork Stanbic IBTC BankplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-09-10
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Business Banker in Lagos.
- To provide a basic, branch-based business banking sales and service facility to a portfolio of small business customers requiring uncomplicated and standardized financial product solutions
- Explain, promote and sell a range of appropriate Stanbic IBTC product offerings and solutions that meet the financial needs of small business customers.
- Selling includes acquiring and opening new business accounts (walk-in customers)
- Cross-selling additional products & services to existing customers (walk-in customers, during pro-active telephone conversations).
- Identifying sales leads for associate company stakeholders e.g. Vehicle and Asset Finance; Electronic Banking (Business Online); Card; etc. Mining existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Identifying opportunities to migrate top-end customers.
- Performing a liaison role between customers and back-office service fulfillment and credit functions.
- Educating clients regarding the parameters and routine procedures governing standard SME product and service offerings to ensure the correct customer behavior and product usage.
- Adhering to record keeping requirements as outlined by CBN and the Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU)
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a 2.2 B.Sc Degree from an accredited University
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Banking preferably in relationship/transactional banking.
- Business Assistant experience to the Business Manager is ideal.
- This experience provides an understanding of how to interact with and sell to personal banking customers, as well as how the principles of scored lending are applied in practice.
- Experience in Credit origination.
- Previous experience running a small business.
- Business and Financial Advisory
- Knowledge of Asset Management Products
- Credit Analysis
- E-Channel management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Stanbic IBTC Bank
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information