Business Banker - Enterprise Direct at Stanbic IBTC Bankwork Stanbic IBTC BankplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-22
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Business Banker - Enterprise Direct in Lagos.
- On-board new customers, reactivate dormant accounts, cross sell the bank’s products and services to existing customers and monitor borrowing customers(including LSETF).
- Improve customer experience by proactively engaging the customer via telephone/email for more pocket share and to manage and optimize value from a portfolio of SME customers.
- Promote and proactively sell the Bank’s products, solutions and services via the telephone to meet the financial needs of small and medium business customers.
- Mine existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- On board new customers – Day 1 welcome call and Day 30 follow up call
- Dormant/ Inactive account reactivation
- Cheque confirmation, excess/ covenant breaches and Pre-NPLs / stressed account monitoring
- Ensure KYC documentation, BVN and regulatory compliance and control are adhered to
- Providing a central (information/ query handling) service point for SME customers
- Ensure all queries from existing and potential customers are effectively and promptly resolved.
- Promote and sell a range of appropriate products and solutions that meet the financial needs of small and medium business customers
- Cross-sell additional products & services to existing customers (during re-active telephone conversations).
- Identify sales leads for associate company stakeholders e.g. Vehicle and Asset Finance; Electronic Banking; Trade; Global Markets; etc
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Min 2 years of Business Banking Sales experience
- 0 – 1 Year experience call center experience may be added advantage
- Good numerical skills, business acumen and financial acumen to interpret financial statements, balance sheets and basic financial ratios.
- A thorough knowledge of standardised business banking transactional products and other core products relevant to small business enterprises.
- A good working knowledge and understanding of behavioural credit scoring principles and practices, including an understanding of securities and balance sheets.
- Ability to speak Hausa fluently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Stanbic IBTC Bank
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information