Business Development Officer at Saro Lifecarework Saro LifecareplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-25
- Saro Lifecare is a company in the Saroafrica Group that plays in the personal and home care category with a national audience in the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
- Implement the route to market for his area of coverage as designed in the Modern Trade Plan
- Design route for Distributor’s Van sales rep within the coverage area and clear Sales KPI for merchandizers effectiveness
- Expansion drive into Hypermarkets, GSMs and Open Market, within the coverage area.
- Recruitment and maintaining relationship with key Wholesalers for effective optimization.
- Consistent availability of ACV in the Modern Retail channel and Open Market.
- Directs, coordinates and collates Sales and Collection plan for his area of coverage based on available Hypermarket
- Oversee the achievement of his territory Sales and Collection Target by keeping track of performance and suggest intervention that will ensure we are on track
- Maintain track record of Hypermarkets and resource performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Be in direct contact with the Key Decision makers of outlets on a weekly basis for opportunities in upselling, Competition, resolve service issue and generally to bond with them for higher productivity
- Maintain stock availability by making products request in line with Target and restocking level
- Supervise the delivery van and ensure prompt delivery of all PO's
- Champion the implementation of Sales Drivers (Distribution, Shelving, Pricing, Promotion & Merchandizing) in accordance to the approved Sales Activation Standards in all Hypermarket Accounts within coverage area
- Take full ownership of implementation of all company Resources, Marketing Initiatives (Promo, POSM deployments, etc) and Standards across all segments (TLA, SA & EA) within coverage area
- Resolve or Escalate channel Issues within his/her Hypermarkets covered and provide management periodic update on channel performance
- Management of Merchandizers or In-store activators attached to Hypermarkets covered.
- Monitor credit compliance of Hypermarkets within area of coverage
- Ensure Merchandizers are always on their Hypermarket of coverage and 100% visibility of their activity
- Reports all incidences not more than 24 hours after incidence.
- Identification and Replacement of Off Spec products within 48hrs of notice.
- Follow up on Payment and Inventory Management through the Purchase/Account Manager & Aisle Supervisor.
- Outlet recruitment, retention and growth of their business across the different channels for optimization and business growth.
- Execute Hypermarket specific functions for channel bonding with Saro Life Care
- Continuously ensure process are followed and improved upon by adherence and proposing ways of improvement.
- Work together with Hypermarket Lead in Collaboration with Innovation on the digital route to market as a key driver of Efficiency and Scalability
- Provides reports of functions on daily, weekly and periodic basis as may be needed by the Line Manager.
- Special Skills/Key Behavioural Competencies
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Smart, and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and resolve customers issues
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Highly numeric
- Goal-oriented organized team player.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in a Social Science course
- Must be computer literate.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in sales related roles
- Age: 24 – 35 years old.
- Application Closing Date
- 4th April, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe