Call Center Agent at Interra Networks Limitedwork Interra Networks LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2019-10-10
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We are Call Center Agents in Abuja.
- He/She must have good understanding of English and any of the major local Nigerian languages (Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba).
- Must be able to read, speak and write English language fluently.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information, accuracy and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work Mondays to Saturdays and at any other time as required.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- Problems analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Judgment skills.
- Team work.
- Stress tolerance.
- Time management skills.
- Persuasion skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 15th October, 2019.
Interra Networks Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information