CCTV Operator at ASA Securitywork ASA SecurityplaceVictoria Island, LagosDate Posted: 2021-11-25
At ASA Security, we are a Nigerian company registered for the provision of internationally recognized advanced security technology services. We have been delivering special protection and consulting expertise in the security industry for over thirty (30) years. We are proud of our position as one of the leading provider of security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private and government sectors in the security industry and we understand that our success is due to the quality of our staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Operate the Equipment effectively
- Maintain and sustain the necessary Equipment
- Store all Footages in the premises at all time
- Watch Surveillance camera at all time with an open eye
- Make Observations of all activities in the premises
- Report Incidents immediately.
Skills and Requirements
- SSCE / OND qualification
- Must have minimum of 1-year proven experience in a one security company
- Surveillance System Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to Work Independently
- Must be able to communicate well in English
- Must be able to use Video Surveillance Equipment
- Must be able to use Radio Communication Systems
- Know Recent Versions of Microsoft Office Software Suites
- Must reside on the Island.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to the email below using the Job Title as subject of the mail, on or before 30th November, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe