Claims Assessor at Total Health Trust Limitedwork Total Health Trust Limited (THT)placeLagosDate Posted: 2017-12-29
Total Health Trust Limited (THT), a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), is recruiting to fill the position of Claims Assessor in Lagos
- To vet all claims pertaining to either the managed care or Blue product to ensure that the daily targets are achieved
- To capture all claims pertaining to either the managed care or Blue products to ensure that the daily targets are achieved
- Send out cheques to providers within the agreed SLA
- To ensure all Claims correspondence to providers or members are sent out timeously
- To adhere to and live the organisational values.
- Candidate must be a Registered Nurse, Midwife or possess a B.Sc. Nursing with valid license.
- Candidate must have a minimum of Credit or Second Class Upper Division and additional medical qualification will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have minimum of 1 year clinical experience and experience in similar role in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes, and Scheme Rules
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written), listening skills and attention to detail.
- Candidate must be very proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Good organizational and planning capabilities
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Decision Making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
- Working with people
- Must be a good collaborator/Team player
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, click here to apply on or before 2nd January, 2018.
Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information