Cloud Service Specialist - Consulting at Deloittework DeloitteplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-25
- Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
- In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
- Supporting applications on GCP, Azure, AWS, and hybrid cloud environments.
- Provide timely support to internal and external customers.
- Prepare documentation, reports and provide recommendations for improving process standards.
- Provide support to customers on escalations.
- Responding to open trouble tickets quickly according to priority and escalating issues as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain multiple GCP, Azure or AWS solutions to meet client requirements.
- Integrate with non-cloud technologies and third-party vendor products/services.
- Plan and develop support processes that adhere to ITIL best practices.
- Communicate effectively through strong written and oral communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng. / B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Science, Technology, Engineering, or any related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level / NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- 2+ years of experience in a cloud environment
- Cloud Certifications desired.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe