Compliance Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)work Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)placeAbujaDate Posted: 2018-03-08
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi), a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria, is looking to recruit a Compliance Officer in Abuja
- Compliance Officer Under the direction of Senior Compliance Officer, the position holder will carry out independent appraisals of the effectiveness of policies, procedures and standards by which AHNi’s financial resources are managed.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 - 5 years relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 - 3 years relevant experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience in internal control functions.
- Familiarity with U.S. Government grants or other client funded programs, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to effective management of multi-year funds is required.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, please send your Resume (CV) and cover letter as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org on or before 21st March, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe