Content Developer at Pad-Up Creationswork Pad-up creationsplaceNigerDate Posted: 2019-10-24
Pad-up creations is a major producer of washable and reusable sanitary pads in Africa. As a social company, we have provided over 1 million girls and women in 13 African countries with access to sanitary pads that will last them a minimum period of 1 year while creating 93 permanent Jobs. Over 15,030 businesses are created for women who distribute our products. We currently have trained over 400,000 girls and women on menstrual hygiene management and reproductive health. We believe that every girl/woman should find pride in their period irrespective of their economic class or location.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Content Developer in Niger state, Nigeria.
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites and social media handles with new posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit articles or graphic designs posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- ND, HND or B. Sc in related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 10th November, 2019.
- Kindly click on the link above and use "Content Developer" as the subject to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information