Content Developers at Life Learners - Abujawork Life LearnersplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2017-11-16
Life Learners, a Training, Research and Development company, is hiring Content Developers in Abuja
1. You will be involved in Creation, Development, and editing of content for various activities related to online marketing as well as front-end web development.
2. You will be responsible for creating original content for websites, newsletters, press releases, blogs, articles and advertising and marketing materials based on the requirements of Life Learners.
3. Often times, you will be required to use your skills, knowledge and experience in software and programming as well as web-based technology, to create and update content for websites.
4. Your work could involve creative work, such as copy writing or graphics, or technical assignments.
5. As a content developer you need to have excellent command over written English. He/she should create web content based on analytical reports, press releases or survey reports and present them in a lucid, simple, easy to understand language.
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or communication and a minimum of 1-2 years experience in web related marketing and development.
• Must be resident in Abuja.
Send your CV and a Cover letter to email@example.com
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe