Content Verification Officer at DealDey Limitedwork DealDey LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-03-12
DealDey Limited, an E-commerce company in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position of Content Verification Officer in Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- The job role is responsible for ensuring data uploaded to the website is done timely, accurately, error free and meets defined standards of product information.
- Ensure each criterion is checked on each deal being verified based on the set standard.
- Ensure deals meet the required standard for title, duration, price, description and other criteria as communicated.
- Query, reject or approve deals as applicable.
- Locate and correct data entry errors if miniscule, or query the deal if required.
- Regularly browse through the website to spot irregularities or errors and take required corrective actions.
- First Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of one year graduate experience
- Fast thinker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- SEO Knowledge is a plus
- Minimum number of deals live daily
- Timeliness and accuracy of deal uploads
- 0% uploads and scheduling errors
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your resume with a detailed cover letter to: email@example.com on or before16th March, 2018. using "DD/Content Verification Officer" as the e-mail subject.
- This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert.
- If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe