Content Writer at Fittedwork FittedplaceRemote, NigeriaDate Posted: 2022-03-16
Fitted is redefining the global fashion landscape by bringing awesome native wear to customers anywhere while formalizing the custom clothing production value chain in frontier markets.
The Content Writer is responsible for writing content that communicates the different aspects of the business. You will work on explaining new innovative products to the masses as well as curating fashion blogs and style updates for customers. Furthermore, you’ll be a critical member of the awesome marketing team, and your content will be an important part of our customer acquisition, retention and up-selling strategy.
You’re a skilled writer and are continually growing. You have 2-4 years experience writing about fashion and or digital products for a significant user base. You have a strong understanding of digital products and are really good at breaking down complicated processes and explaining these effectively to simple users.
You have experience with business and/or technical products. You understand general engineering concepts and have written about products that are technical.
You love love love <3 fashion.You love fashion and may work part-time in any part of it. You’re likely so curious that you’ve built up friends and acquaintances in fashion whom you regularly support or hang with. You’d have been looking for roles in fashion or a fusion of fashion and tech even!
You are self-directed and process driven. We believe in systems and processes that help us scale our impact beyond our individual contributions. You effectively manage your own workload, create plans with cross-functional team mates and escalate project risks.
You are a collaborative idea lover. You love bouncing ideas of your team, and you’re great at taking feedback (i.e. agreeing to run in a direction different than your original position). Your focus is collective team success rather than simply pushing forward your idea!
- Come up with new innovative ideas for content in collaboration with the marketing team
- Content Writing
- Write error-free articles for digital products, from “how-to” to user case studies
- Create content on a calendar and schedule for regular communication spanning newsletters, blogs and other formats
- Write any other pieces of content as required by the company from time to time
We have always embraced working remotely, even before the pandemic. The role is however based out of the Lagos office. You will have a reasonable amount of flexibility as to what hours you do your work, as long as your teammates can depend on you, you are on-time to calls/meetings, and the work gets done.
Qualifications:HND / BSc in Marketing, Communications, etc.
- Competitive salary and profit-sharing program
- Bonus of up to 2.0x base pay within 12 months
- Time to renew. You should take at least 2 weeks off each year
- Customized awards on your 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year work anniversaries
- Healthcare coverage (Nigeria only)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe